Don’t miss your flight! Get to the airport on time, check that you have your boarding pass and all documents for your trip. We do not want you to miss your flight or have any inconvenience that prevents you from traveling.
Showing up at the boarding gate and flight closing
|Counter check-in and drop baggage||Boarding gate|
Viva Air counter will be availabile for you to check-in from 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of your flight, and will close 40 minutes before the scheduled departure time thereof.
All passengers should show up at the boarding gate at least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight.
How can I get my boarding pass?
Web check-in is the free virtual process to get your boarding pass, which is necessary to pass through the security filters at the airport and board the plane.
- It is essential to submit a printed boarding pass, in a letter-size sheet. If traveling with more than one person, each boarding pass should be submitted on a separate sheet.
- If at the time of purchase, you chose the check-in online option, remember that the boarding pass will be available between 72 and 2 hours before the scheduled departure flight.
- Once the web check-in process has been completed, changes to the reservation may not be made.
- If you have any trouble checking-in online, contact us through our call center or send us a screenshot of the error to email@example.com to give you a prompt solution.
- If you fail to submit your printed boarding pass and did not purchase the check in at the airport service, will have an extra charge. Click to know more about the service.
Check-in at the aiport- Checking-in at the airport is an additional service, for which you will have to pay; this service allows you to get your boarding pass at the airport in case you are unable to check-in online and print the boarding pass.
|Web page and call center||Counter||Boarding gate|
|All Zones*||USD 3.00||UDS 13.00||n/a|
*All Zones Piura, Iquitos, Tarapoto, Arequipa, Cusco.