- Minors under 12 years of age must travel accompanied by a person over 16 years old. Traveling with an adult different than their parents or legal tutor, must submit a permission signed by at least one of the parents or legal tutor duly certified by a notary specifying the route(s) to be flown by the minor, the flight date and the responsible person. A copy of the ID of the adult signing the permission will be required
- Adolescents (minors between 12 years of age plus one (1) day and 17 years of age are allowed to travel alone by presenting a permission signed by at least one of the parents or legal tutor duly certified by a notary specifying the route(s) to be flown by the minor, the flight date and the responsible person.
- Adults (older than 18 years old) must provide the citizenship card or passport.
A passenger shall be liable for verifying the information contained in the documents required for traveling. In the event of missing a flight for failing to submit the documents required by the immigration authorities, Viva Air shall not be held liable for any missed flight and any results from this situation.
Important information for tourists traveling to Colombia
Upon entering the country, the immigration authorities shall verify that the passenger:
- Has all documents required for entering the country. (Each passenger shall be liable for checking all documents required by each country, depending on his/her nationality.)
- Has a ticket out of Colombia, except for foreign citizens belonging to Mercosur or the Andean Community
- His/her stay in the country does not exceed 90 days, whether they are continuous or discontinuous, within a maximum period of one year; if so, the passenger should have the necessary permits.
Fees and taxes
It is very important to us that our customers know what taxes and fees are included in the Viva Air tickets.
In Viva low fares are for everyone so no matter where you are, you never pay a surcharge for being a foreigner. In Peru we all travel at low cost.
Electronic ticket under Peruvian profit Law N° 29285. The payment of the peruvian IGV (Peruvian Sales Tax) is exempt.