Passengers that require special attention during their flights due to special physical and / or medical conditions. For the transportation of these passengers the following guidelines should be taken into account:
- A visually impaired Passenger may travel with or without a guide dog. The guide dog should travel at the feet of the Passenger. A window seat shall be assigned.
- Assistance items such as: crutches and walkers can go in the cabin of the plane, they can also travel in the aircraft hold at no additional cost.
Passenger with reduced mobility required companion in the following cases that a safety assistance is essential for safety:
- A Passenger who, due to mental disability, is unable to comprehend or respond appropriately to safety instructions.
- A Passenger with mobility impairment so severe that the person is unable to physically assist himself/herself in the event of an evacuation.
- A Passenger who has both severe vision and hearing impairments preventing him/her from establishing some means of communication with Carrier personnel that is adequate lead to an understanding the safety instruction